This is a recipe that I use all the time! So easy and I promise it’s the most delicious and addicting corn salsa I’ve ever had!
- 1 can black-eyed peas
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 1 med. jar chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 lg red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup veg oil
- Tobasco or any hot sauce (add to your level of heat)
- Mix all of the first 5 ingredients. Save the avocado for just before serving.
- Whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Pour marinade over the veggies, mx, and refriigerate for at least an hour
- When ready to serve, strain the mixture and discard marinade.
- Add avocados
- Serve with tortilla chips